A BIT ABOUT THIS GIFT VOUCHER
Our Happy Club packages are the gift that keeps on giving. And in the age of materialism, there's nothing quite as satisfying as giving a gift that you know won't end up in the bin!
These Gift Vouchers are a great option when you're not sure whether the recipient has a grinder, or how they brew their coffee. They can simply jump on the website and choose the subscription that suits them best. Plus, they can activate their Happy Club when they're ready to avoid coffee arriving unexpected!
WHY THEY'LL LOVE IT
- Taste very best of our Southeast Asian coffees!
- Never run out of coffee again.
- Be part of an Optimism Exchange. Every cup spreads a little bit of Happy straight to the heart of the community where the coffee was grown
- Coffee that tastes really GOOD! Every coffee you’ll receive as part of your Happy Club has been tended, picked and roasted by those that really know their stuff.
- No auto renewal - pay up front and avoid pesky direct debits
- No hidden fees, the price of shipping is included
- Fortnightly delivery. Sit back and enjoy freshly roasted coffee delivered to your door.
- Access an easy online portal to pause or skip deliveries, change your contact details or delivery address.
- Access to our dedicated member email for support from our experienced production team. We’re here to help!
HOW IT WORKS
There are 6 deliveries in a 3 month Happy Club.
1. Decide if you want to gift the lucky person 250g, 500g, or 1kg per fortnight.
Prices for the Happy Clubs are based on how much coffee you want delivered! Here are the options:
- 250g for 6 months = $135
- 500g for 6 months = $225
- 1kg for 6 months = $360
2. Select the Happy Club Gift Voucher of your choice and head to the Checkout.
3. At the checkout you have two options:
a) place your own email address in the contact field. Once you receive your email confirmation, you email the Gift Voucher to the lucky person with your own message (recommended)
b) place the recipients email address in the contact field and the Gift Voucher will be sent directly to them.
4. The lucky human can then jump on our website and choose which package they want!
Looking to purchase a Gift Voucher for a lesser amount? We've got you covered with our E Gift Cards. Or want to send a one-off delivery to someone special? You can just place an order, pop their address as the delivery address and leave us a comment at check out with any special instructions - coffee love made easy!
Old Quarter Size Guide
Not sure how much coffee to purchase? The information below is a guide to how much coffee you will need to last you two weeks, based on the number of cups you, or your household, drink each day.
- 250g Bag: 1-2 cups per day
- 500g Bag: 2-3 cups per day
- 1kg Bag: 4-5 cups per day
Remember that espresso style extractions use a bit more coffee than filter...you'll need to take half a cup or so off the estimations above. E.g. you'll get about 1.5 cups per day if you order the 250g bag for a fortnight.
Have additional subscription questions? Head to our FAQ
Is that the time?
I've enjoyed the Baristas Choice Coffee Subscription in Melbourne during 2021 - OQCM's coffee is first rate, the variety is interesting & unique, the business model; inspiring. Subscription service was above & beyond - Amelia went out of her way to provide excellent, friendly customer service. 10/10 would recommend!” Tiffany Smith - Google
”I've been buying this coffee for 2 years now and it's honestly the best coffee I've had so far. The Vietnam K'Ho is definitely my fave but all their coffees are bloody delicious. I was a little late placing my orders sometimes so now I order through their subscription service which is super convenient, plus saves me paying for shipping! 10/10 recommend to anyone who loves coffee.” Beatrice Eichler - Google
OMG if you haven’t tried this coffee yet you need too. How refreshing is it to drink coffee that hasn’t been over roasted and you can taste all the individual flavours of each bean? I’m hooked. Knowing it’s ethically sourced makes it taste even better.
Thanks OQ. Tom Bridge - Product Review