A BIT ABOUT THIS SUBSCRIPTION
You're in good hands with this Roasters Choice HAPPY CLUB coffee subscription. We've designed this one for our friends that love to try something new without the risk!
Every coffee is hand picked by our Head Roaster so you can rest easy knowing that every fortnight you'll receive something different but definitely delicious! You'll be cycling through our range of single origins, blends, limited releases and fresh harvest coffees.
Simply tell us if you're a milk or black coffee drinker and select your size and grind...we'll do the rest! There are 6 deliveries in a 3 month Happy Club.
Special Offer: purchase a 3-month prepaid subscription and get a FREE Hario V60 Dripper (plastic size 02) valued at $15*.
* The bonus gift of a Hario V60 Dripper (plastic size 02) is free with a purchase of a 3-month prepaid 250g, 500g or 1kg coffee subscription. The gift will be included in your first delivery. One gift per customer, while stocks last. Gift valued at RRP $15. Offer ends at midnight, Wednesday 31st August 2022.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
This Happy Club takes you on a delicious coffee journey curated by our Head Roaster. Whether you're brewing that essential cup before work, or enjoying your weekend ritual, you will never have to start that awkward conversation again about why there's no coffee left in the bag!
- Opportunities to taste our rarest coffees along with our most popular coffees!
- Never get bored. Experience new and exciting flavours.
- Be part of an Optimism Exchange. Every cup positively impacts the lives of the people who grow our coffee just as they positively impact ours through the coffee they produce!
- Save 5% on this 3 month package
- Coffee that tastes really GOOD! Every coffee you’ll receive as part of your Happy Club has been tended, picked and roasted by those that really know their stuff.
- No auto renewal - pay up front and avoid pesky direct debits
- No hidden fees, the price of shipping is included
- Fortnightly delivery. Sit back and enjoy freshly roasted coffee delivered to your door.
- Access an easy online portal to pause or skip deliveries, change your contact details or delivery address.
- Access to our dedicated member email for support from our experienced production team. We’re here to help!
HOW IT WORKS
Subscriptions are shipped fortnightly on a Tuesday.
1. Tell us if you drink your coffee black, with milk or both.
2. Select Whole Beans or which grind type you'd like
3. Select 250g, 500g, 1kg
4. Sit back and enjoy a regular delivery every fortnight straight to your door.
Need some more info? Head to our FAQ's where we explain it all!
Buying as a gift, just head to our Subscription Gift Voucher page.
Want some advice - shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Old Quarter Size Guide
Not sure how much coffee to purchase? The information below is a guide to how much coffee you will need to last you two weeks, based on the number of cups you, or your household, drink each day.
- 250g Bag: 1-2 cups per day
- 500g Bag: 2-3 cups per day
- 1kg Bag: 4-5 cups per day
Remember that espresso style extractions use a bit more coffee than filter...you'll need to take half a cup or so off the estimations above. E.g. you'll get about 1.5 cups per day if you order the 250g bag for a fortnight.
Have additional subscription questions? Head to our FAQ
Is that the time?
I've enjoyed the Baristas Choice Coffee Subscription in Melbourne during 2021 - OQCM's coffee is first rate, the variety is interesting & unique, the business model; inspiring. Subscription service was above & beyond - Amelia went out of her way to provide excellent, friendly customer service. 10/10 would recommend!” Tiffany Smith - Google
”I've been buying this coffee for 2 years now and it's honestly the best coffee I've had so far. The Vietnam K'Ho is definitely my fave but all their coffees are bloody delicious. I was a little late placing my orders sometimes so now I order through their subscription service which is super convenient, plus saves me paying for shipping! 10/10 recommend to anyone who loves coffee.” Beatrice Eichler - Google
OMG if you haven’t tried this coffee yet you need too. How refreshing is it to drink coffee that hasn’t been over roasted and you can taste all the individual flavours of each bean? I’m hooked. Knowing it’s ethically sourced makes it taste even better.
Thanks OQ. Tom Bridge - Product Review