A BIT ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
Join us at our roastery in beautiful Ballina for a fun and approachable espresso workshop. We'll show you how we make espresso in our café and give you the tips and tricks to creating beautiful coffee at home.
Our passionate, professional baristas will lead you through an introduction to coffee extraction as well as the art of milk texturing. This workshop is designed to add value to experienced home baristas as well as total novices.
- Get hands on with a commercial coffee machine
- Understand espresso recipes and basic coffee extraction
- Discover proper dosing, distribution and tamping techniques for consistent results
- Understand how to properly steam and texture milk
- Take home a complimentary bag of coffee!
Our espresso workshop has a maximum of four participants to ensure there's time to ask all your espresso-related questions
THIS IS THE PERFECT WORKSHOP FOR:
- Coffee lovers/nerds/addicts
- Passionate at home coffee drinkers
- Those that prefer gifts that they can really use (down with materialism!)
- Conscious consumers looking to get the best out of their at home coffee
HOW IT WORKS
1. Choose the date you would like to join a workshop and add to cart.
2. Easily swap to another workshop date by emailing our support team within 48 hours of the workshop and we'll happily add you to the next available workshop date
Want to buy a workshop ticket as a gift? Easy, just head to our Espresso Workshop Gift Voucher page.
Want some advice - shoot us an email at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Old Quarter Size Guide
Not sure how much coffee to purchase? The information below is a guide to how much coffee you will need to last you two weeks, based on the number of cups you, or your household, drink each day.
- 250g Bag: 1-2 cups per day
- 500g Bag: 2-3 cups per day
- 1kg Bag: 4-5 cups per day
Remember that espresso style extractions use a bit more coffee than filter...you'll need to take half a cup or so off the estimations above. E.g. you'll get about 1.5 cups per day if you order the 250g bag for a fortnight.
Have additional subscription questions? Head to our FAQ
Is that the time?
I've enjoyed the Baristas Choice Coffee Subscription in Melbourne during 2021 - OQCM's coffee is first rate, the variety is interesting & unique, the business model; inspiring. Subscription service was above & beyond - Amelia went out of her way to provide excellent, friendly customer service. 10/10 would recommend!” Tiffany Smith - Google
”I've been buying this coffee for 2 years now and it's honestly the best coffee I've had so far. The Vietnam K'Ho is definitely my fave but all their coffees are bloody delicious. I was a little late placing my orders sometimes so now I order through their subscription service which is super convenient, plus saves me paying for shipping! 10/10 recommend to anyone who loves coffee.” Beatrice Eichler - Google
OMG if you haven’t tried this coffee yet you need too. How refreshing is it to drink coffee that hasn’t been over roasted and you can taste all the individual flavours of each bean? I’m hooked. Knowing it’s ethically sourced makes it taste even better.
Thanks OQ. Tom Bridge - Product Review