A BIT ABOUT THIS SUBSCRIPTION
We've designed this Happy Club Coffee Subscription for OQ fans who know how they want to start their day! Our blends are widely loved by our cafe partners across Australia and are perfect for creating café quality coffee at home.
Simply choose your favourite of blend and have it delivered to your door every 2, 4 or 6 weeks. You choose the size and grind type and we'll do the rest. Cancel, pause or skip anytime.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
This risk-free Subscription will deliver a delicious blend of 100% Southeast Asian coffees straight to your door. Whether you're brewing that essential cup before work, or enjoying your weekend ritual, you will never be without your blend of choice!
- Pause, skip, cancel OR change your blend at any time. No hidden fees, the price of shipping is included.
- No surprises, you get your favourite coffee delivered every 2, 4 or 6 weeks. Choose what works best for you. Sit back and enjoy freshly roasted coffee delivered to your door.
- Have total control to personalise and manage your subscription via our easy online portal. Change your contact details, delivery address, payment details anytime.
- Get VIP access to our customer support and production teams. We’re here to help!
- Be part of an Optimism Exchange. Every cup positively impacts the lives of the people who grow our coffee just as they positively impact ours through the coffee they produce.
- Coffee that tastes really GOOD! Our roasting team is obsessed with developing the perfect blends.
SET UP YOUR OQ COFFEE SUBSCRIPTION IN FOUR EASY STEPS.
1. Choose your favourite OQ blend.
2. Select your preferred grind type: Whole beans or which grind type you'd like.
3. Select your coffee size: 250g, 500g or 1kg.
4. Pick your delivery frequency: 2, 4 or 6 weeks.
Sit back and enjoy OQ coffee delivered fresh to your door.
Old Quarter Size Guide
Not sure how much coffee to purchase? The information below is a guide to how much coffee you will need to last you two weeks, based on the number of cups you, or your household, drink each day.
- 250g Bag: 1-2 cups per day
- 500g Bag: 2-3 cups per day
- 1kg Bag: 4-5 cups per day
Remember that espresso style extractions use a bit more coffee than filter...you'll need to take half a cup or so off the estimations above. E.g. you'll get about 1.5 cups per day if you order the 250g bag for a fortnight.
Have additional subscription questions? Head to our FAQ
Is that the time?
I've enjoyed the Baristas Choice Coffee Subscription in Melbourne during 2021 - OQCM's coffee is first rate, the variety is interesting & unique, the business model; inspiring. Subscription service was above & beyond - Amelia went out of her way to provide excellent, friendly customer service. 10/10 would recommend!” Tiffany Smith - Google
”I've been buying this coffee for 2 years now and it's honestly the best coffee I've had so far. The Vietnam K'Ho is definitely my fave but all their coffees are bloody delicious. I was a little late placing my orders sometimes so now I order through their subscription service which is super convenient, plus saves me paying for shipping! 10/10 recommend to anyone who loves coffee.” Beatrice Eichler - Google
OMG if you haven’t tried this coffee yet you need too. How refreshing is it to drink coffee that hasn’t been over roasted and you can taste all the individual flavours of each bean? I’m hooked. Knowing it’s ethically sourced makes it taste even better.
Thanks OQ. Tom Bridge - Product Review